Monday, March 26, 2007

Bull$hit, Pt. I

I understand I have to pay dues. I knew that going in years ago, even though I may not have known how steep the dues would be.

But there is nothing - not a thing that I can think of - in my life that pisses me off, causes me to bite through more pens, throw more legal pads, and pout like a little b!tch, more than working up model after model, book after book, for a deal that is nothing more than a figment of my imagination. Except maybe the Denny character in Gray's Anatomy that was finally, mercifully killed off.

Every monkey, associate, VP, or anyone under a "creative" MD has put up with the same $hit before. We're left with little choice but complain about it, pathetically, on our blog(s) that no one reads. Except the occasional stopper-by looking up something about this "black stone" they keep hearing about. That's right - I checked all 4 of my in-clicks from today.

So I'm spending the rest of the night trying to figure out how to a) procrastinate having to actually complete this BS; b) figure out how I can subliminally embed the letters F-U-C-K Y-O-U in the executive summary if I end up completing said project; and c) buy stock in SelectLeaders.com.

If anyone has any ideas, drop a comment. If you have any coffee meet me downstairs. My weekend was filled with work, and Mondays just don't feel like Mondays when you're going on 4 hours of sleep.

No comments: